- Research Associate (m/f/d) - Budget
The Chair of Strategic and International Management of the Faculty of Economic Sciences at Friedrich Schiller University Jena has a vacancy for a Research Associate in Strategic and International Management (m/f/d) to start on 01.03.2021 or as soon as possible.
For further information, please click here.
- Research Associate (m/f/d) - Project
The position of a Research Assistant (m/f/d) is available from 31.01.2021. This project position on the topic "Public interests vs. private rights of disposal. Property structures of public interest organisations" is advertised within the framework of the interdisciplinary Collaborative Special Research Unit "Structural Change of Property regimes".
Further information is available here.
- Ausschreibungen für unseren Lehrstuhl
Friedrich Schiller University is a traditional university with a strong research profile rooted in the heart of Germany. As a university covering all disciplines, it offers a wide range of subjects. Its research is focused on the areas Light—Life—Liberty. It is closely networked with non-research institutions, research companies and renowned cultural institutions. With around 18,000 students and more than 8,600 employees, the university plays a major role in shaping Jena’s character as a cosmopolitan and future-oriented city.
Within the framework of the SFB Transregio 294 "Structural Change of Ownership" of the Universities of Jena and Erfurt, the Chair of Strategic and International Management at the University of Jena has a vacancy for a
Research Associate in Comparative International Management and Organisational Research (m/f/d) starting on May 1, 2022. We offer a part-time position (75%, 30 hours per week), initially limited until 31.12.2024.
The project position on the topic "Public interests vs. private rights of disposal: Ownership Structures of Public Interest Organisations" is advertised within the framework of the interdisciplinary Collaborative Research Centre "Structural Change of Property". Large parts of our research focus conceptually and empirically on the change in ownership structures of European top football leagues and clubs. More detailed information about the project can be found here: https://sfb294-eigentum.de/en/subprojects/offentliche-interessen-vs-private-verfugungsrechte/
- Work on a scientific qualification project (PhD)
- Participation in the research tasks as well as the preparation and implementation of events of the interdisciplinary Collaborative Research Centre
- Participation in the conceptional development and implementation of courses, especially related to our research project
- Participation in scientific conferences and networking within the research field.
- You have successfully completed a master's degree, ideally with a focus on business and management studies and the social sciences
- You have knowledge of qualitative and/or quantitative social science research methods
- You have expertise in the field of comparative international management and organisation research or comparative capitalism research (or strong willingness to acquire this knowledge)
- You are Interested in active participation in an interdisciplinary research context
- You have an excellent command of the English language.
- Exciting fields of activity and independent work at one of the largest employers in Thuringia
- Interesting work at an international level and the opportunity to participate in international conferences
- Excellent equipment and infrastructure
- Remuneration based on the provisions of the Collective Agreement for the Public Sector of the Federal States (TV-L) at salary scale TVL 13— depending on the candidate’s personal qualifications—, including a special annual payment in accordance with the collective agreement.
Candidates with severe disabilities will be given preference in the case of equal qualifications and suitability.
Are you eager to work for us? Then submit your detailed written application, preferably by email (one PDF file), stating the vacancy ID 079/2022 by March 20, 2022, to:
Professur für Strategisches & Internationales Management
Since all application documents will be duly destroyed after the recruitment process, we ask you to submit only copies of your documents.
For further information for applicants, please also refer to
Please also note the information on the collection of personal data at www4.uni-jena.de/en/jobs_information_collecting_personal_data.html